I don't watch Sesame Street, but to mummy's dismay I love Elmo. She doesn't know how I know about him, but I do. Because I'm irresistible to daddy, the other day I got him to buy me an Elmo backpack. It's super cool and I like to wear it all sorts of places, but once I get it on, in my opinion it means I must leave the house and if no one will help me, I'll go on my own.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Elmo
I don't watch Sesame Street, but to mummy's dismay I love Elmo. She doesn't know how I know about him, but I do. Because I'm irresistible to daddy, the other day I got him to buy me an Elmo backpack. It's super cool and I like to wear it all sorts of places, but once I get it on, in my opinion it means I must leave the house and if no one will help me, I'll go on my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment