Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Major Accomplishments

Because my steps are sporadic and few, it's hard for anyone to get a picture of that, but check out my free-stand.

Mummy's prepping me for free-stand.

Noah kissing his potty chart good-bye!

Noah's thumbs up that he's potty trained.

Mummy's been pretty busy and I just realized that she has forgotten to share some pretty major accomplishments that have recently occurred in our household for Noah and me. First of all, Noah is officially daytime potty trained. Since he managed this before he was 2 1/2, he's set the bar pretty high for me, but I'm proud of my brother. The other major accomplishment is mine. Although I'm not a "walker" I've taken a number of steps here and there repeatedly. I'll become a "walker" on my own timetable, but do like all of the attention my steps gets me.

No comments:

Post a Comment