This Saturday we found ourselves in the unusual position of having nothing to do all day long. The solution? We took a family trip to Wellington Station, which is a stop on the orange line t not too far from us. We rode the train into Boston, had lunch and then rode the train home. What an awesome day! I would have skipped lunch and just rode the train end to end, but everyone else voted for lunch. I think I'm going to try and work this into our schedule again soon!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Orange Line
This Saturday we found ourselves in the unusual position of having nothing to do all day long. The solution? We took a family trip to Wellington Station, which is a stop on the orange line t not too far from us. We rode the train into Boston, had lunch and then rode the train home. What an awesome day! I would have skipped lunch and just rode the train end to end, but everyone else voted for lunch. I think I'm going to try and work this into our schedule again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment