Saturday, May 15, 2010

75th EN KA Street Fair

Just as proof that Lily and Anna were with us. They didn't make it on any rides this year, but maybe next year they can join us out of the strollers.

Sam and me on a cool double motorcycle. We also go to drive a cool quad car on another ride.

The caterpillar crawl ride. It was so much fun! We also got to go on a rocking pirate ship ride that ends in a slide.

Speaking of slides, how awesome does this one look?

Walking to the rides we had to go past a fire engine that was open to really check out. I LOVE fire engines and was all too happy to hop inside and take the rig for a spin!

Every year there's this street fair in Winchester hosted by the EN KA society. This year instead of driving by it, we actually meet the Gordons and had a blast! We never got out of the kiddie ride section, which was fine by me. I had so much fun that I think this may need to be an annual event!

No comments:

Post a Comment