Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jersey Shore

These are the friends that made the trip so special: Tristan, Selah, Finn, Sam, Lily, Ellie, Jack, Brenna, me and Noah

I spent the whole week putting my head in the sand. I loved the sand so much that I was frequently caught eating it. Everyone thought I was silly, but I liked how it felt in my mouth.


Noah checking out the waves. We both enjoyed the water, but Noah was more bold then I was and would go in by himself all the time.

Me and daddy contemplating different things. Here, I'm wondering how the sand tastes.


Noah, fresh off of an ocean swim.

Mr. Murgatroyd playing circus master as he flies a kite for Noah, Brenna and Sam.

Me in Cape May among the hydrangeas.

Driving to Stone Harbor, daddy saved a terrapin turtle in the road. Isn't he a hero?

Auntie Leslie brought Kyle, the walrus, on vacation and he came to Stone Harbor with us. Check out how cool Noah looks in his sun glasses.

Noah and Ellie "fell" into a hole while daddy, Auntie Leslie, Mr. Murgatroyd and I look on.

Me and Lily playing in the shallows.

Me, Noah & Kyle going down the twisty slide.

Since it was Brenna's birthday during the trip, and mine right after, we had a little celebration that included an ice cream cake, candles and a birthday song.



We just got back from our annual summer trip to the Jersey Shore with some of closest friends. The weather was beautiful, the company was great and the memories were priceless! We had 15 adults and 10 kids under the age of 4 and still had so much fun that we're going to do it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment