We just got back from a cruising adventure in the western Caribbean on the Celebrity Solstice for daddy's work. We had beautiful, super hot weather and lots of pool fun. The staff on the ship were over the top nice to us even though we had to be the messiest kids on the ship. We also got to experience the ship's infirmity because in true Goodall form, I got my thumb slammed in a door. They weren't sure if it broke or not, but it looked pretty ugly and I ended up with x-rays and antibiotics. Despite the minor set back we had a fun time!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Solstice
We just got back from a cruising adventure in the western Caribbean on the Celebrity Solstice for daddy's work. We had beautiful, super hot weather and lots of pool fun. The staff on the ship were over the top nice to us even though we had to be the messiest kids on the ship. We also got to experience the ship's infirmity because in true Goodall form, I got my thumb slammed in a door. They weren't sure if it broke or not, but it looked pretty ugly and I ended up with x-rays and antibiotics. Despite the minor set back we had a fun time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Oh my.....sounds like you had an amazing time. I"m hoping that your thumb is feeling better. And by the way - you look adorable with your macaroni face. :-) xoxo
ReplyDelete