Sunday, October 10, 2010

Topsfield Fair

We went on a turtle ride, an elephant ride and Noah went on the "crazy bus" ride. We've been doing a lot of rides lately, but they're always fun!

Who needs rides when there's farm equipment to try out? Here I am trying out an at-home backhoe. I think I know what I'd like for Christmas this year.

Noah meanwhile settled on a $35,700 excavator as his Christmas wish.

This weekend was the last weekend of the Topsfield Fair for 2010 so we decided to go and check it out. We had beautiful fall weather that allowed us to go on some fun rides, watch a duck race, see a bunch of cute bunnies and be introduced to "fair food". I think that if it's left to Noah and me we'll be going back next year to enjoy all of the same things again.

No comments:

Post a Comment