Monday, February 21, 2011

Random February

I am showing myself to be a happy contented little guy who loves to smile and interact with any who will pay attention to me. I also have decided not to be interested in a paci and prefer to suck my whole fist whenever I can get it into my mouth.

Anna made a Valentine's Day card at preschool and once she brought it home she immediately took all the stickers off and put them some place she felt was more appropriate.

For her birthday, Anna got a "Hello Kitty" watch from Gran. Since she love accessories, the watch is a bit hit and sometimes she just hangs out looking at it.

Monkey-see, monkey-do. There's a lot of baby doll feedings by Noah and Anna these days.

We don't really have much to report, just living life in a random February still mostly snowbound. We do make ventures out, but haven't had any major adventures lately. Here are some snippets of what we have been up to though.....

No comments:

Post a Comment