Tuesday, March 8, 2011

DCM

Can you guess which is mine and which is Noah's? (In case you can't guess, I love shiny things!)

Daddy teaching Noah how to change a tire.

Me working on my craft project. The medium I was working with was cool - glue and shaving cream mixed. It was kinda like marshmallow fluff and it was really fun to use.

Jonah hanging out in the book corner.

Me and Noah driving the train.

I took a break from driving the train to play at the train table.

Me and Noah row racing.

While Noah and I were running around playing, Jonah spent some time hanging out.

Noah and I liked the water table, but I think you'll see that it was daddy who had the most fun.

This weekend we were able to check out the DCM - Delaware Children's Museum. It was awesome! They had this great water feature and a small scale train, which were the biggest hits. They also had a car "in the shop", rowing, an art studio and much more. Boy oh boy do we look forward to going back!

No comments:

Post a Comment