Today I had my 4 month old check up. I check out pretty well, although I'm a bit on the light side for the doctors liking. I'm happily still around the 50th percentile for height at 25 inches, but I've dipped into the 5th percentile for weight at 12 lbs 5 oz. All that means is that we get to be a bit more diligent with bottles during the day, so there's no cause for alarm. I guess I'm just a little peanut right now.
Friday, April 8, 2011
Anyone Want a Peanut?
Today I had my 4 month old check up. I check out pretty well, although I'm a bit on the light side for the doctors liking. I'm happily still around the 50th percentile for height at 25 inches, but I've dipped into the 5th percentile for weight at 12 lbs 5 oz. All that means is that we get to be a bit more diligent with bottles during the day, so there's no cause for alarm. I guess I'm just a little peanut right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment