This weekend we went to the Big Apple Circus. It was me and Noah's first time at the circus (Jonah stayed home with a sitter) and it was very interesting. There was a lot of contortionists, which wasn't our thing, but there were some clowns, dogs walking on 2 legs and goats riding horses. All and all an ok time, although next time I think we'll try for Barnum and Baiely.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Big Apple
This weekend we went to the Big Apple Circus. It was me and Noah's first time at the circus (Jonah stayed home with a sitter) and it was very interesting. There was a lot of contortionists, which wasn't our thing, but there were some clowns, dogs walking on 2 legs and goats riding horses. All and all an ok time, although next time I think we'll try for Barnum and Baiely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




The circus I took the kids to here in Bozeman wasn't very good. But they kids loved it and I guess that is all that matters.
ReplyDelete