Today, I'm halfway to one. That's right, a whopping 6 months old. To celebrate I went to the doctors office for a check up and 3 shots! I could have done without the shots, but the doctor called me perfect. I'm 16lbs (25th%) and 26.5" (50th%). I'm still working on my solo sitting, but I'm getting closer. I love to suck on my big toe and will smile at anyone who will pay any attention to me. Mummy and daddy think that they're luck to have such a happy baby, and I have to agree.
Friday, June 3, 2011
Halfway to One
Today, I'm halfway to one. That's right, a whopping 6 months old. To celebrate I went to the doctors office for a check up and 3 shots! I could have done without the shots, but the doctor called me perfect. I'm 16lbs (25th%) and 26.5" (50th%). I'm still working on my solo sitting, but I'm getting closer. I love to suck on my big toe and will smile at anyone who will pay any attention to me. Mummy and daddy think that they're luck to have such a happy baby, and I have to agree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I hope you don't mind I've stolen your idea of taking pictures with month signs! Such a great idea!
ReplyDelete