This weekend we did a daddy/kid camping event in the Tofilon Sr. backyard. It was a lot of the small group crowd and Luke. Noah was so happy to have one of his best buds join in the camping festivities.
I had my first s'more and needless to say I was over the moon. It truly is the perfect combination of foods. I am so into the camping thing if it means more s'mores!
Here are the campers arranged in height order - Tyler, Nathan, Autumn, Regan, Ashlyn, Callie, Allie, Noah, Luke, Ben, Gavin, me and Zack (Zack, Ben & Gavin were around for dinner, but didn't tough it out overnight like I did)
Noah fishing with Zack and Gavin. They used sausage, carrots and apples for bait and never did have much luck.
Clearly I wasn't the only Goodall to enjoy my s'more. Noah did say after the fact that it made his tummy hurt, but I think it was worth it for him too.
Monday, June 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment