Auntie Leslie came to visit us and help us celebrate Thanksgiving. It was so wonderful to meet her, and I understand why the family loves her so much. There was a lot of snuggling, game playing and story reading while she was here. She also managed to sneak a little speech therapy in with Jonah and food therapy in with Noah.
Everyone was home Thanksgiving week, which leads mummy to believe that to get anything done while all the kids are home there is a required 3 adults to 4 kid ratio. Luckily for us kids, Auntie Leslie was a great 3rd adult. She also had the magic touch and almost every time she held me I'd fall right to sleep.
It's taken almost 6 weeks, but finally there's a picture with a guest and all 4 of us kids smiling and with our eyes open. Another sign of how much we appreciated our visitor.
And time for funny faces. Even I got in on the action. Truthfully, we were all very thankful that Auntie Leslie gave of her time to spend Thanksgiving with our family. She was a welcome addition and I look forward to seeing her again at Avalon if not sooner!
Monday, November 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment