This year at school we did a Christmas play called "The Littlest Christmas Tree". There were 2 "families" in the play that cut trees down and I was the dad of one of the families. Here I am cutting down our Christmas tree.
This is my "family" from the play - Olivia and Kira. I'm not sure who was the mum and who was the daughter, but that doesn't really matter.
Here is my soccer crew - every Friday at recess we play soccer and it's become my favorite sport. Here we have Dylan, me, Anthony, Braden and Bryce.
I helped make the set and am responsible for the tree sign on to my left. I'm also demonstrating how my axe works to cut down a tree.
Anna also did a little Christmas performance in her classroom where she sang a few songs with her friends.
Monday, December 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment