A few weeks ago I had my own personal big adventure. I had an encounter with the toy storage/bookcase that ended in urgent care for 3 stitches. As you can see, I wasn't really worse for the wear.
In the smallest world possible, my buddy Joshua also had a head injury the same day that he got stitches for at the same urgent care. Who would have possibly thought. He got there first, so he got his stitches first and mummy says that he cried way less then I did through the whole process. He's just a chill guy.
Bandage off. I had 3 stitches for a few days, until I decided to pull on out. I may be cute as a button, but I'm tough as nails. Three days after my stitches I had my 15 month check up, 22 lbs 3 oz (20-40%), 29 3/8" (20-25%) and head circumference of 18 7/8" (90-95%). Healthy, happy and ready to rumble!
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment