Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Moments

 Julia & Josh, already BFFs

 Keli & Anna at Six Flags

 Noah & Anna playing baseball on the roof of Ronald McDonald House

Noah & Anna, Abby & Nathan (their mom is a friend of mine from middle school) on the walk back from Millennium Park
Mummy, Anna & Auntie Leslie - note that mummy & Auntie Leslie are wearing the same jacket

Noah & Anna with Southpaw, who visited the 12th floor of the hospital

Crazy friends at Six Flags  (Noah's been twice in 3 weeks)

Anna & Zach hanging out

The taking of Nay Pier with the Goodalls and Tofilons

Beach day with the Roberts

Ida and Julia are fast friends even if there's an ocean between them (Ida's from Denmark)

Anna got to set her butterflies free from a project that didn't go quite as planned

Noah & Mads played ball - the last time they played together, Noah was 3

 Posing with "Old McDonald" as Julia says

Julia & Callie goofing off

Liz & the girls enjoying the random play areas in the hospital


I don't know if this is true for all mums, but for me, one of the best ways to show love is by loving my kids.  In this challenging season, I am clearly well loved.  I just wanted to share a few moments that the kids have been able to enjoy in the last 3 weeks as this adventure carries on.

The idea of this post also has encouraged me to take more pictures when people visit, so if you come to visit and I don't snap a photo, please remind me.  The pace of hospital life is distracting, but I'd love the picture reminders of love poured out.

1 comment: