Overall I'm really enjoying having a little sister around the house, but sometimes I may get a little jealous. Mummy & daddy have pulled out my, I mean our, swing again and I've been learning to share with Anna. I'm pretty good at letting Anna have a turn, and during her turn I'm trying to teach her how to turn on the lights & music feature. Anna also wears a lot of hats around the house, so sometime I need to have my hat on too.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Green Eyed Monster
Overall I'm really enjoying having a little sister around the house, but sometimes I may get a little jealous. Mummy & daddy have pulled out my, I mean our, swing again and I've been learning to share with Anna. I'm pretty good at letting Anna have a turn, and during her turn I'm trying to teach her how to turn on the lights & music feature. Anna also wears a lot of hats around the house, so sometime I need to have my hat on too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment