Saturday, February 14, 2009

Stats



I just realized in all the confusion of being born, I never posted my birth stats! Since that's such important info, I thought I'd go back and do so. I was born Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 9:08am. I was officially 8 lbs, 12 oz and 19 1/2 inches. There is however some controversy over my birth weight as the OR scale was decommissioned later in the day because of inaccurate readings. The pediatrician and the lactation people think I was probably closer to 8 lbs, 5 oz based on how much I weighed at the end of the day on the 22nd, but we'll never know for sure, so my official weight is what we're sticking with.

Here are a few pictures of me heading home from the hospital that also never made the blog, but are noteworthy enough to include.

No comments:

Post a Comment