Sunday, October 11, 2009

Chicago Visit

Daddy's High School Friends - Me, Anna, Nathan H, Zeke, Isiah, Haley-Jo H, Everett A, Grace A, Emma H

Small Group Friends - Nathan, Regan and Cami with Anna. I was rolling around on the floor protesting the picture taking. Nathan, Regan & Cami are going to have another added to their family very soon, but we didn't get to meet him.

Small Group Friends - Tyler & Callie with Anna and me.


Family Friends - Mire has a new sister, Elyse, that we got to meet.


Boston Friends - Our friends Emily & Ed now live in the Chicago area. We got to meet their dog Bacon and I loved him!

We just got back from a great visit in Chicago! We visited with lots of friends. I have to confess that I didn't remember most of them from before, but we had a great time anyway. Only the littlest kids in these pictures are new to the blog, so some of the names and faces may be familiar to the blog faithfuls. After we got back, daddy realized that none of the grown ups made it into any of the pictures, but I will vouch for them having been around.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Chicago was so much fun! Isn't it fun seeing how much all the kiddos have grown?? Its even fun from afar (me sitting here on my computer). I can't believe how BLONDE Noah suddenly seems! Love all these pics! -Kate

    ReplyDelete