Friday, October 23, 2009

Snaggletooth Cuteness

It was hard for mummy to get a good picture of my new snaggletooth smile. Between these two pictures hopefully it gives you an idea of what to expect next time you see me. The split lip is a bit more obvious, although the snaggletooth is a bit more permanent. (If you click on the pictures they enlarge so you can really see what's going on)


Goofy cross-eyed look. It'll be a while before I can do this on purpose.


As you may have heard, I had a little encounter with my bike yesterday that chipped my front teeth and caused quite a scene. Rest assured I'm ok, but I've got a whole new smile. Mummy used our bedtime ritual to try and get a picture of my new snaggletooth smile and got a few cute ones along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment