Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Day of School

Anna wasn't really in the mood for taking pictures, so this was the best of the bunch. Here we are, just 2 school aged kids hanging out on the stairs.

Practicing my alphabet. X is my favorite letter at the top of the stairs.

This scowl was as close to a smile as Anna would give before preschool.

After being back at CCP for like 5 seconds I remembered how much I enjoy climbing on the railing bars. I'm getting so tall though that I had to be careful to not flip over the railing.

Anna and Miss. Eileen. Anna was already more interested in the toys then the photo op.

I on the other hand was more then willing to pose with Miss. Jody. We've got a great year ahead of us!

Today was our first day back at school. That's right, I said our. I'm going 3 days a week and Anna's going 2 days. It was awesome to be back at CCP and we all had a great first day. We're already looking forward to going back on Thursday!

1 comment: