Watch our world, here I come! I've officially crossed the line into toddlerhood and am a big girl now! I really am such a happy girl who enjoys life so much, that all I wanted to do was our normal routine. We went to our normal gymnastics class and then out to lunch. In the evening the Lewises came over for dinner and cake. Now, we all know that a birthday is more then just a day, so on Friday our neighbors came over to sing to me in Danish and on Thursday there was singing and cupcakes at preschool.
Now for my stats.....I'm 34" tall (all depending on the charts you look at, that puts me somewhere between the 25th and 65th percentile), weigh 28.4 lbs (all the charts pretty consistently put that in the 70-75th percentile) and have a head circumference of 19 1/2" (which is back on the charts in the 90-95th percentile). All in all, I'm a super healthy girl who gets great marks from my doctor!




Happy Birthday Anna ! Hope you had a good day. Tell your mommy that she did a good job on your cake ! It looks yummy !
ReplyDeleteKennedy & Jake & our parents
Okay, the caption on that first picture had me laughing out loud.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Anna! I remember when you were born! I also remember the way you smeared your cake all over your face last year! Much improved!