Well we finally have found a green food that I'll eat!!! Now before the grown up in you gets too excited it should be noted that my green food is a food coloring infused rice crispy treat. Clearly I'm such a picky eater that for a second mummy was excited about even this green development. Maybe someday I'll eat something green that grows in the ground, but don't hold your breath.
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Something Green
Well we finally have found a green food that I'll eat!!! Now before the grown up in you gets too excited it should be noted that my green food is a food coloring infused rice crispy treat. Clearly I'm such a picky eater that for a second mummy was excited about even this green development. Maybe someday I'll eat something green that grows in the ground, but don't hold your breath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I remember vividly the day my mom made me green eggs and ham with green food coloring. I was so excited. I can still see the way it looked on my plate!
ReplyDelete