Monday, September 26, 2011

Illinois Apples

They had pony rides at the orchard that Anna took advantage of. She really had a fun time and picked the most troublesome pony according to the guys working the ride.

This picture doesn't do it justice, but Noah and I are sitting in a giant rocking chair. It's a staple photo of the orchard.

I'm such a pumpkin in the family that Noah thought he should push me around in the pumpkin wheelbarrow. I wasn't such a fan and tried to roll out right away.

Anna loved eating apples off the tree. At one point she had an apple in each hand.

I however was not such a fan of the apples.


Noah and I watched Anna ride her pony. I loved to stand up with the fence. Maybe you can see in this picture that I still do look quite a bit like Noah.

As it turns out, there are apples in Illinois as well as Massachusetts and fall is never complete without apples. This weekend we went apple picking with a bunch of friends. It was traditional fall weather, nice and grey and cool. It was a successful orchard visit and we're preparing for lots of apple sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment