Well, my 9 month birthday has come amidst the craziness of our move to Illinois. Because of the move my doctors appointments are all off, so I don't have any official stats, but I am a wonderful crawler, have at least 7 teeth and am pulling up to stand. The bruises on my face prove that I'm still working out my new movements, but life is good.
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Half An Update
Well, my 9 month birthday has come amidst the craziness of our move to Illinois. Because of the move my doctors appointments are all off, so I don't have any official stats, but I am a wonderful crawler, have at least 7 teeth and am pulling up to stand. The bruises on my face prove that I'm still working out my new movements, but life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment