Saturday, August 20, 2011

Touch A Truck

I got to climb onto a firetruck and check out the ladder. I thought about climbing it, but they told me I had to be a real fireman to go up the ladder.

I'm driving the getaway truck.

Police motorcycle

Anna in a small digger. She thought touch-a-truck was an ok activity, but wasn't as interested in climbing in most of the trucks.

Jonah, trying to figure out how to get the fireman's hat off of his head.

I loved the sounds the air brakes made when I pressed the peddle of the dump truck.

We just got back from a touch-a-truck event! As you know, I love transportation related things, so this was right up my alley. There were firetrucks, dump trucks, construction trucks, mobile cranes, ambulances and police related trucks. This event may have helped to confirm for me that I want to be a truck driver when I grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment