I realized that I haven't done an update on my latest and greatest tricks and there are many. I'm crawling! It's a crawl that needs refinement, but it gets me from one place to another so it counts. I've got 2 teeth that have come in and 3 more on the way and I've started to say "dada". There is question if I mean dada when I say it, but I say it so that counts too. Like I said, I've been busy!
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Latest Tricks
I realized that I haven't done an update on my latest and greatest tricks and there are many. I'm crawling! It's a crawl that needs refinement, but it gets me from one place to another so it counts. I've got 2 teeth that have come in and 3 more on the way and I've started to say "dada". There is question if I mean dada when I say it, but I say it so that counts too. Like I said, I've been busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment