Friday, August 12, 2011

Attacked

As opposed to rescuing me from attack, mummy thought she should take a picture first. Needless to say, I wasn't too happy about the delay in help.

Before my attack a butterfly came to visit. This is when I still thought that butterflies were gentle creatures.

Noah trying to sweet-talk the butterfly into his lap. All of his butterfly encounters were too short to catch on camera.

Butterflies supposedly like light colors, so Anna wore the brightest dress she had. It still wasn't enough to protect her from a butterfly landing. Noah was happier about this visit then Anna.

Here we all are - waiting for the butterflies.......

Today we went to The Butterfly Place with Ida & Mads. As it turns out, Mads is almost as afraid of butterflies as Anna is, which I now understand. All Noah wanted was a butterfly to land on him. He got a few quick visits, but I got attacked by a butterfly! It landed on my face and my bib and my stroller. I kept trying to knock him off, but he'd come right back. I don't think I want to go back to The Butterfly Place, as I do not think that I like butterflies too much either.

No comments:

Post a Comment