
Here are some of my friends who made it to my party. In the front row there is Isaiah, McKenna, Zach, Ashlyn, Ben, Autumn, Benji, Haley-Jo, Grace, Everet, Luke and Caleb. In the back row we have: Anna, me, Noah, Rachel, Cami, Callie, Solan, Regan, Emerson, Elijah and Nathan. Friends in attendance, but not in the picture include: Mire, Elyse, Nathan, Emma, Ally, Gavin and Tyler.

I'm holding court in the party room.

Here I am hanging out with Mr. Smith and Emerson.

Anna and Emerson crawling around one of the bouncy houses.

Mr. Swierczek and Mr. Andrews are both math teachers and couldn't help but compare notes and think about grading math tests during my party. Who says that teachers aren't dedicated?

Daddy and Noah just before they slip down the slide.
This weekend was my first birthday! I had a party at Pump It Up and all of my friends came. I had a great time and think that birthdays are the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment