
Mummy started wrapping Christmas presents today. Noah loves anything that involves paper and tape, so he was more then willing to help. I love to see the action and crunching up paper, so I was able to be mummy's little big helper. I was more then willing to take the paper scraps and make creative projects with them.

Here we are, mummy's big helpers! Anna was too busy to be a helper. What was she doing you ask? She was pretending to be Mary in Bethlehem (the playroom) taking care of baby Jesus (Big Isabelle). She did take a scrap of wrapping paper to use as a blanket for her baby, which somehow seemed very appropriate.

On a side note, which explains my grouchy face, I had a doctors appointment today where I got 4 shots! It was just a regular check-up, which at a year during flu season means 4 shots! I did get some official stats though - 21 lbs 3 oz (somewhere between 25-50% depending on what chat you look at) and 31"(roughly the 85-90% no matter where you look).
No comments:
Post a Comment