Friday, March 2, 2012

Characters

Noah is actually in this picture, but he swears that Pooh was tickling him and he couldn't sit still. Note, Jonah is trying to get away from Pooh.

Pooh is getting back at Noah for trying to tickle him by sitting in his lap. Noah thought it was hysterical.

Although I was most excited to see Piglet, clearly Jonah wasn't as excited as I was.

Here's the whole crew with Minnie. Mrs. Gordon was so excited to see Minnie that she even got Hannah out of her carseat.

Pluto didn't want Hannah to feel left out of the festivities so he made a special visit.

Chef Mickey!

Donald was the first character to arrive and Noah was so excited to see him!

Mrs. Gordon, Lily, Hannah, mummy and I had lunch at Cinderella's castle. It was so much fun. I do have discriminating princess tastes though, and only chatted with Cinderella, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty. The others only got a head nod from my seat at the table.

At long last mummy has finally made time for us to update the blog about our Disney trip. While were at Disney, we did a few character meals and got to meet Micky, Minnie Mouse, Daffy, Goofy, Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Snow White, Cinderella and a few others. It was great to get to meet some of our favorite friends, at least for me and Noah; Jonah only liked to see the characters from afar and freaked out if they came near him.

No comments:

Post a Comment