Monday, March 19, 2012

It's All About Me

It literally is all about me - I'm the highlighted student of my preschool class right now. Mummy didn't get a close up of the poster, so I'm going to fill in some of the missing details......

I'm 4 1/2 years old
I live in: Barrington
What I want to be when I grow up: Monorail driver
Favorite Food: Pancakes
Favorite Color: All colors
Favorite Book: Green Eggs & Ham and The Bernstein Bears
My Pets: Doggie & Dolphin are highlighted since I don't have any real pets
My Friends: Luke, Sam, Brenna, Cora, Ida, Mads, Simba, Auntie Leslie, Selah, Ellie, Jack, Callie, Tyler, all my preschool friends, Doggie & Dolphin

1 comment:

  1. From Ida & Mads: Hi Noah! We very much consider you as one of our very best friends too... Ida even a little more.... Have a nice weekend...

    ReplyDelete