Monday, July 30, 2012

Beach Fun

No trip to Avalon is complete without a trip to the boardwalk arcade.  Jonah didn't get to play too many games, but did like to get close to learn our technique.

Here Noah and I are working on our bowling technique.  Mummy thinks that skee-ball is the most awesome arcade game ever and doesn't understand why we would choose to bowl instead of play skee-ball, but there are some things that mummy's just don't understand.

In this car I can't be a backseat driver, but I can be a passenger seat driver.

For Noah's birthday we took him to Avalon Freeze for a special treat.  We don't know if it was the ultra-hot weather or the overwhelming fun he'd been having all week, but all he wanted was a bottle of water.


Jonah was more interested in the ice cream aspect of our special treat though, which is clear by his chocolate face.

Auntie Leslie came with us for Noah's birthday treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment