To up the ante for the Avalon birthday party for Brenna and me, Mrs. Murgatroyd got a pinata. What she didn't realize is that dolphins are my favorite sea creatures, so I had a hard time with this. Well, only kind of. I wasn't excited about the idea before pinata time, but did get caught up in the mob mentality when the time came. Of course, the next day I sat with the remains of the dolphin to mourn the loss. Although there will be probably be a pinata next year, I don't think it will be any kind of sea creature, for which I am grateful.
Our birthday cake this year was a step up from last year. It does reflect the beach theme a bit more then last years.
Me and Brenna right before cake time. Don't you think we look a little older then we did last year?
As you can see, I did get into the pinata experience during the moment.
Mr. Murgatoryd going a little "pirate" with the dolphin.
Jonah found candy on the ground an exciting development.
Monday, July 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment