Monday, August 6, 2012

Splash Pad

After all of our out-of-state adventures concluded, it was time to start our in-state adventures.  There's a great splash pad/playground in Elgin that we explored with the Bohrnells.  I've come a long way with splash pads and actually had fun this time.

I had fun on the periphery of the splash pad, but Noah went for fun right in the middle by sitting on the center fountain.

After I was done on the splash pad I played on the playground.  They had these fun musical squares, where each square made a different note.  It was fun to run across the squares and make my own music.

Jonah had fun on the splash pad and then moved onto a sprinkler head.  He was quite fascinated at what happened to the water if we put a stick in front of it and was busy there for about 30 min before he was ready to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment