Another successful touch a truck event this summer. The Village of Barrington hosted this year and we couldn't pass it up. I had wondered walking into the event if they cleaned the garbage truck so it wouldn't be smelly. I wasn't disappointed and the truck wasn't smelly so I took a go in the drivers seat.
A Village of Barrington tractor mower. Jonah thought it was great fun to be in the drivers seat.
Ever since kamp, all I've wanted is a golf cart. I'm practicing not always being the only one to drive, so I'm sharing with Anna here, but I really want to drive. I actually have been asking mummy to buy a golf cart as I'm sure they're not that expensive and would be a practical way to get around. If you can help strengthen my argument, please give mummy a call.
Anna had to pass a message along to a co-worker while she was in the Village street sweeper.
Monday, August 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment