Ever since an early jump in my weight gain, things have been slowing down and I'm a bit of a fussy eater, so I got to have a rare 3 month appointment, mostly to check my weight. To clear up the most obvious question, my head is still around the 97% as I truly am a Goodall. You'll see that's why it's so hard to hold this big noggin up!
For the other stats, I'm 12lbs 2oz (30%) and 22 3/4" (15%). To save you from having to look back at my 2 month stats, I've gained a little over a pound and basically used all my energy to keep my head big as I really didn't get much longer. There's no need to worry though, the doctor declared me healthy and happy and just told mummy that she has to keep getting up with me at night. I'm always game for a midnight snack, so I'm happy with the outcome.
Seriously, it's a big head - I've got to take a rest from trying to hold it up.
Monday, January 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment