Jonah really liked my birthday cake, but couldn't be bothered to eat it with a fork.
I got a jewelry box from Gran that I really love. I don't store anything in it, but I play the music every night.
At school they acknowledge birthdays on the board - there were a lot of other announcements on my birthday, but I still made the board.
Me and Liz and one of my birthday balloons. Liz gave me a Hello Kitty suitcase that comes with me everywhere I go in the house.
Me blowing out my candles. This is actually take 2 because Jonah blew some of my candles out during the birthday song, which upset me, so they were re-lit for me. It was a very happy 4th birthday for me and I'm so excited to be so old!
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment