While the big kids were on spring break we got to dye some Easter eggs. It was a supervised activity for all, but Liz gave me 1:1 attention, like she didn't trust me or something. I would like you to know that I made the least mess of everyone, including Liz & mummy.
From top to bottom, in sets of 3: my eggs, Noah's eggs, Anna's eggs. We experimented this year and dyed white and brown eggs. The white ones were normal and the brown ones took color in a really neat way. Maybe we'll do them both again next year.
Happy Easter from our family to yours.
There was a church-wide Easter egg hunt that we got to participate in. Given how big our church is, rumor is that they set out 12,000 eggs. I don't know how many eggs they put out, but they were everywhere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment