I can spit up while I scoot all around the house. The baby gate is up now because I can't be trusted anymore.
Not only do I scoot around, I also get up on all fours and rock. That's right, I'm working on my crawling. I may be baby #4, but I'm going to do everything I can to make my mark on this family!
I'm starting solids. It's a slow skill for me to acquire, and I sure am interested in everyone elses food. Give me time and I'll be ready for filet!
I've been practicing trying to touch my nose with my tongue. Practice, practice, practice they say!
I can check out my bling. I was borrowing it from Anna who got it from the treasure chest at the dentist office for doing a great job.
Friday, March 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment