Six months and counting! I had my check up and I'm 15lbs 12 oz (42-49% depending where you look) and 26" (50-71%, how there's such a big variance I don't know). I'm a healthy happy little girl and even managed a quick recovery from my shots. I'm a prolific spitter, just like all the other Goodalls, I'm just making up for lost time since I didn't start til 4 months.
I'm so close to crawling it's maddening! You see that I can almost do a plank and also pull my knees all the way in. I just need to work on my coordination to move my hands and knees at the same time and I'll be on my way. In the meantime I just scoot around backwards everywhere I can!
I'm such a happy girl, quick to smile and fast to laugh. Mummy says that I'm a sheer delight and a wonderful addition to the family.
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment