It's kinda hard to see, but my bottom 2 teeth have finally broken through!
For all intensive purposes I'm a great sitter but I do topple over every now and then so mummy put pillows behind me to be safe. I'm also working on this multi-part crawl that involves moving my legs forward, then my arms then I fall down and do it all over again. It's forward motion even if it's not efficient.
I started solids a few weeks ago. I'm not really that interested, or that good at it right now and am giving mummy and daddy a little trouble with it. Aunty Leslie was willing to come to the rescue and recommended that they let me play with my food. It's messier then mummy would like, but she's willing to deal with the mess if it will help me be more receptive.
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment