We had a beautiful Labor Day holiday this year. We went downtown and did all sorts of touristy things. To start we went on the Seadog around Lake Michigan. All of us kids were a little nervous to start, but the older 2 warmed up over time, although I remained terrified until the end.
Anna & Noah relaxing on the boat ride.
Anna, sassy-pants, blocking the camera.
As you can see, I wasn't happy about being on the Seadog, no matter how tightly I was held onto.
At the end of our adventure we rented a quad bike and rode around town. Us kids thought it was fun, although mummy wasn't thinking that this would be our best mode of transportation.
After the Seadog ride, Anna braved the giant ferris wheel with mummy. She was a little nervous, but was made herself brave and had a fun ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment