As part of our new annual tradition during our NJ vacation, we went to Storybook Land. Although I like carousels, I always option for the stationary seats.
Julia liked to play around with the toy truck.
Noah jumping high at the beach. He got some real clearance on that jump.
Ellie, Jack and Noah hanging around the playground.
Anna getting in on the action too.
Noah up high on the climbing structure.
Anna taking a "selfie" with Auntie Leslie in the background.
This was my first adventure with a "big" bed and I wasn't totally sure how you were supposed to lay in one.
Julia on her first carousel ride.
Noah and Sam and the future of the roads.
A slightly more alarming sight to most, which is me as the future of the roads!
Check out my photo bomb of Grant, Katie & Selah's picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment