Friday, October 4, 2013

Goebberts, Goebberts

This week Jonah's class went to Goebberts for a field trip.  I got to tag along for the adventure.  It of course rained all during our visit so we mostly stayed inside looking at the animals.

Jonah made special friends with the pigmy goats.

The next day we went back to Goebberts for a playdate and brought Anna along.  She's almost 4 pumpkins tall this fall.

And on his tippy toes, Jonah is 3 1/2 pumpkins tall this year.

Anna & Jonah got to feed the giraffes carrots.  Jonah thought it was the coolest thing and laughed hysterically during the whole thing because it "tickled" when the giraffe wrapped its tongue around his hand to get the carrot.


Here are the big kids using a cut out for a picture with Liam.

I finally was released from the stroller to explore the pumpkins.

Practicing my thai chi.

An almost run walk.......
And down I go.......
Hey, walking's not that easy - what are you looking at?  Actually, you may notice a little bruise between my eyebrows, walking is so hard I bonked my head on a stool the day before and it left a mark.  At least I'm cute so I can pull the look off.


No comments:

Post a Comment