Right before my birthday, I had a birthday party. Although I didn't have a great time at the party because I was sick, it seems good to start the blog with a happy post that was brought to you by Tylenol, pizza and cake.
Here I am at the beginning of the party, the only time I'd tolerate being put down. I was at the start of a terrible cold & eye infection. The good news is that everyone else had a great time and played around Pump It Up ready to celebrate.
Anna braved it up this year and was the only Goodall to try the rock wall.
My beautiful birthday cake.
All of my party friends - (left) Libby, Samantha, a friend of daddy's son, Henry, Luke, Caleb, Anna, Ethan, Ashlyn, Ben, Everett, Grace (middle) Ben, Callie, Kate, me, Noah, Allie, Ben & Autumn (right) Rachel, Benji, Gavin, Tyler, Jonah
By the time the cake had come around, the tylenol had really kicked in so I was able to enjoy myself and my cake.
Friday, November 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment