This year I was part of this strange tradition of cutting up pumpkins. Now when I say I was part of it, I was trapped in the stroller watching, wearing this really cute hat that mummy's friend, Mrs. Forster made. Doesn't she have mad skills?
Jonah spent a bit of time off task, hanging out in the trunk.
Then he got on-task and scraped off the "guts" of his pumpkin.
Then he tried to eat the "guts". Silly brother!
Mummy and daddy trusted Noah with a carving knife so he could do his own carving.
Jonah however wasn't so trusted.
But he made a good end product.
So did Noah with is bat cut-out pumpkin.
Anna made a "happy jack" to match her happy face.
At the end of the evening, this is what we have to show for our efforts. You should fully expect to see my carved pumpkin next year because I'm not sitting on the sidelines again!
Another picture with my cool hat!
Saturday, November 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment