I'm an alumni now at Noah's Ark, so I got to go to the family fall festival this year as an alumni and not a student. Given my new status, I brought Auntie Leslie along as my guest since she was town. Here she's posing with Julia.
And here she is with mummy & Julia.
As always, there was a tractor for us to play on. I was trying to help give Julia the real tractor experience while keeping her from falling out all at the same time.
Jonah really go into the crafts this year. Really what boy doesn't love glue and glitter?
Anna tried out her arm at the beanbag toss. You can see her brown beanbag midair.
The whole gang came to the fall fest. Mummy was remembering the fall fest last year and the fact that Julia was such a tiny baby. She said that she this year was much easier for her and Julia did seem to have more fun this year.
Auntie Leslie posed with all of us and the tractor.
Here you can see that Julia was having fun more fun this year then last when she was stuck in the Bjorn the whole time. We love the pouf on her hat too, which she didn't have last year.
Saturday, November 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment