We went sledding at a real sledding hill in Frisco. I mean, we had fancy tubes and a "magic carpet" to ride up the hill. I had a great time and kept going and going and going.
Sierra took a few slides down the hill.
Jonah and Anna had fun, but not as much fun as me, so they hung out on the snow with grandma for a bit.
Photos in the tube - Jonah always sat in it for his rides.
Anna looking nice and cozy.
Although grandma actually didn't tube, she had fun watching and laughed when we made her sit in a tube.
I loved tubing!
Mummy & daddy hamming it up.
Uncle Scott & Aunt Ericka
Jonah sweet talked Aunt Ericka into pulling him to the exit instead of having to walk.
As we were leaving, Anna and I took a couple of big jumps off the snow mound. We look pretty cool don't we?
Then I asked Anna to pull me to the exit.
Mummy didn't think it was nice of me, so she made me pull Anna the rest of the way. Luckily we were close to the exit, so it wasn't that hard.
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment